Sign up now for Children's Fall Break Workshops! Fall Break is on the horizon so schedule your child now for one of our entertaining children’s workshops. Give your child the experience of creating fun and unique gifts fired in our kiln, while you kick back and enjoy a movie, take a nap; knowing that you’ve start your holiday shopping early.
Our workshops were created to fit with your schedule and your child's Fall Break. Your child is welcome to join us for just 1 day or several. Workshop projects are appropriate for 2nd graders and up. 1st graders may attend on a case by case basis. Each workshop is $55+tax and includes all the supplies and pieces needed for your child to create his or her masterpieces.
Sign up online or by calling us at 317-251-2386
Holiday Gifts & Giving Mondays & Fridays, Noon to 4:00 PM Your child will make 7 holiday gifts to help you with your holiday shopping. Kids will be working with clay and glazes (paints) for these projects. Gifts include:
- 5 handmade holiday ornaments. Students will start with a ball of clay and make their own ornaments from scratch.
- Chalkboard mug – perfect gift for Mom or Grandma
- Student’s choice – choose from a bowl, plate, or mug to make a unique gift!
Autumn Inspired Fired Arts Tuesdays and Thursdays, Noon to 4:00 PM We’ll work with your child using a variety of fired arts mediums. All projects have a seasonal Fall Theme sure to entertain your child. Your child will create 5 different works of art using:
- Glass – Spider web, ghost, or spider hanging glass piece. Spooky!
- Clay – Leaf impression clay bowl or fairy house
- Pottery Painting – Sugar skull jack-o-lantern and a holiday plate: a pumpkin, turkey, or cookie plate for Santa.
- Mosaic – Fall colors picture frame