The school year has started and we are sure you are looking to fill your schedule with plenty of fun and educational activities to keep your kids busy this year. Half Baked Pottery can help! We offer on and off-site field trips for school groups. Let the kids explore their artistic side with these wonderful pieces. Also, hand painted pottery makes a great gift, so it is the perfect event before the holidays! All of our paints are non-toxic, lead free, and food safe. You can drink out of the mugs and eat off the plates after they've been fired.
School groups that schedule and hold their events with us before October 31st will receive at least 50% off normal pricing!
Discounted price list for groups that schedule and hold their event before 10/31/12:*
- Orna-print: $8/child (regularly $18)
- Mug: $8/child (regularly $16)
- Plate: $8/child (regularly $16)
- 2 flat ornaments: $8/child (regularly $16/child)
- 6" Tile: $6/child (regularly $12)
* For groups that hold events after 10/31/12, please add $2 to the cost of each piece. Subject to availability.
Ready to sign up? Visit our easy online sign-up form to register your group!
Have questions? Want to sign up the old fashioned way? Please call us today at (317) 251-2386 to discuss a time and option that would work for your group. The Fine Print (in an easy to read size!):
- Finished pieces will be individually wrapped and ready for pick up 1 week from the day of the event.
- A $25 deposit holds your group's spot. This will be credited towards your final bill the day of the event.
- We will happily travel to your location within the Indianapolis metro area for a $150 sale or more. Off-site events of less than $150 will be charged a $20 travel fee. On-site events require a minimum of 10 children to receive discounted pricing.
- Payment is due at the time of your event. We accept cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover (no Amex).
- Tax Exempt groups must provide their tax ID prior to the event to avoid paying Indiana State Sales Tax.